About the AtlantiCare Patient Portal
What is it?
The AtlantiCare Health-E You Patient Portal is a secure, password protected web site designed to strengthen the partnership between AtlantiCare’s patients and their providers by making it easy for patients to contact their doctors and view their medical information.
Registered patients have access to the portal any time and from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Who can use it?
Any AtlantiCare patient over age 18 can register for the patient portal.
What can I do?
- Secure online messaging between patient and physician’s office
- Appointment requests
- View online lab results, medications, allergies, immunizations, transition of care summary and more
- Online prescription refill requests
- Online personal health record
- Patients can save time by using the secure messaging feature to communicate with the physician’s office for non-urgent matters.
- Patients gain more control over their health information via access to a comprehensive health record that includes visit summaries, a medication list, health conditions, and upcoming appointments.
Does it cost anything?
There is no fee to use the AtlantiCare patient portal.