Pharmacy Residency | Information for Applicants
Qualification of Applicants
Applicants must possess a Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE-accredited college or school of pharmacy and must be eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in the State of New Jersey. It is expected that the NAPLEX be taken by August 1st and licensure attained by September 1st. Selected applicants will be enthusiastic and energetic, with a strong desire for further professional development as well as advancement of the profession of pharmacy.
Applications are currently being accepted and are due by January 10th
Application packets must include:
- ARMC Pharmacy Residency Application
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts of all professional pharmacy education (sent by school of pharmacy)
- Three written letters of recommendations completed by healthcare professionals and/or faculty who can attest to your practice abilities and aptitudes. At least one of these must be from an APPE rotation preceptor.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center online employee application upon request (once matched): www.atlanticare.org
We are participating in the PhORCAS application service and application materials can be submitted through PhORCAS.
Residency Matching Program
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center’s Pharmacy Residency participates in the ASHP Resident Matching Program (RMP). Residency applicants must enroll in the RMP by contacting National Matching Services, Inc. (NMS):
National Matching Services Inc.
20 Holly Street, Suite 301
Canada M4S 3B1
Phone: (416) 977-3431
Fax: (416) 977-5020
P.O. Box 1208
Lewiston, NY 14092-8208
Phone: (716) 282-4013
Fax: (716) 282-0611
General Program Information
Two positions for 12 months beginning on the last Monday in June
- Annual stipend is $42,000
- Personal interview required
- Fringe Benefits and allowances: health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision), 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 5 sick days, travel expenses to both ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Eastern States Residency Conference