Community Sponsorship Requests
The vision of building healthy communities is at the heart of everything we do at AtlantiCare. We focus on partnering with people and organizations in our community to attain optimal health and wellness. In doing so, we hope to improve the quality of life in our community. We accomplish our goals by developing and sustaining healthcare and wellness services to meet the needs of our community and also by contributing to other organizations whose work enhances the well being of our community.
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP GUIDELINES
Each year, AtlantiCare budgets a percentage of its resources for community sponsorships. These resources are allocated based on potential impact on the overall health of the communities we serve. We also support organizations that align with or advance our vision of building healthy communities. To determine the best use of our resources in the community, we established the following guidelines, which apply to both monetary and in-kind contributions.
Community Sponsorship Requests Must:
- Be submitted on-line a minimum of 45 days in advance.
- Include a complete synopsis of the project to be funded.
- Describe the benefits realized, if sponsorship is awarded.
- Include a 501(c)(3) non profit organization Tax ID Number.
- Include a completed W-9 form in order for payment to processed. A blank form can be downloaded at the icon to the right.
- Have defined value and positive impact on communities or residents living and working in our market area.
- Support our strategic plan and our vision of building healthy communities.
Please Also Note:
- Community sponsorship requests must not discriminate for any reason including, race, color, creed, religion, sex or national origin.
- Incomplete requests will be disqualified from further consideration.
- AtlantiCare does not support an individual’s fund raising efforts.
- Community sponsorship requests for amounts over $2,500 must be reviewed by AtlantiCare senior leadership.
- AtlantiCare appreciates requests for community sponsorships in advance of our budget cycle (June through September) for the following fiscal year. Requests received at the end of our fiscal year (December) without prior approval are unlikely to receive sponsorship.
If Your Community Sponsorship Request is Approved:
As a community sponsorship recipient, you must:
- Submit a press release to local media announcing receipt of sponsorship for all sponsorships of $5,000 or more (a sample press release will be provided to you upon receipt of sponsorship)
- Track the number of attendees/participants in your event/program
- Report any outcome data obtained as a result of your event/program
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP REQUEST SUBMISSION
If you wish to submit a community sponsorship request, please complete and submit the on-line request form. If you have any questions about the form or process, please send us an e-mail email@example.com