Are you looking for a way to make a difference? At AtlantiCare, we see the positive impact of our volunteers every day. Volunteers at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center give of their time and make a difference in a variety of ways:
- Greet visitors at the Information Desks
- Patient Ambassador rounds
- Clerical support such as filing & copying
- Deliver newspapers to patients
- Distribute water to patients/assist with meals
- Gift Shop
- Perform for patients & visitors through the Creative Arts & Healing Program
If you are interested in volunteering your time and/or services with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, please print, complete and return the appropriate ARMC Volunteer Application.
If you have questions about volunteering or the application process, we invite you to contact Volunteer Services at 609-652-1000, ext. 27600.