More than 300 church congregants participated in Walk to Services Weekend, September 15 and 16. AtlantiCare Partners in Faith Health, a program of AtlantiCare Health Engagement, collaborated with ten faith-based organizations to promote exercise for well-being by encouraging church congregants to walk to services. Participating churches included:
• Abundant Life Worship Center Church, Egg Harbor City
• Hammonton Pentecostal Assemblies of God, Hammonton
• Hammonton Presbyterian Church, Hammonton
• Holy Generation, Egg Harbor Township
• Holy Trinity Assembly of the Living God, Mays Landing
• Living Word Church International, Egg Harbor Township
• Monte De Sion Ministries, Pleasantville
• Por Gracias Sois Salvos, Egg Harbor Township
• Refuge Church of Christ, Pleasantville
• Seashore Seventh-Day Adventist, Pleasantville
For more information about AtlantiCare Partners in Faith Health or other AtlantiCare programs and services, call the AtlantiCare Access Center at 1-888-569-1000, visit www.atlanticare.org or find AtlantiCare on Facebook at www.facebook.com/atlanticare.
Jennifer Tornetta, 609-569-7010,
AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services designed to help people achieve optimal health. It includes AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, AtlantiCare Health Engagement, the AtlantiCare Foundation, and AtlantiCare Health Services. Its more than 5,461 employees and 600 physicians serve the community in more than 60 locations. A 2009 Malcolm Baldrige Award winner, AtlantiCare was also included in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2010. ARMC became the 105th hospital in the nation to attain status as a Magnet™ designated hospital in March of 2004 and was redesignated a Magnet™ hospital in 2008.
|Copyright© AtlantiCare 2014. All Rights Reserved.|