Our Centers of Excellence
The Mainland Campus of AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center is home to several “centers of excellence,” or programs with outstanding clinical capabilities and results. They include:
- The Heart Institute, which offers nearly every surgical intervention for the prevention and treatment of heart disease, including cardiac bypass and cardiac catheterization
- The Joint Institute performs all types of orthopedic procedures, including hip and knee replacements
- The Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and highly trained staff specializing in emergency care
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is uniquely staffed and equipped to care for the tiniest and sickest newborns
- The Center for Childbirth is a beautiful birthing center with private labor, delivery and recovery rooms and a soothing, spa-like environment.