Comprehensive, Advanced Cardiovascular Care
State-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Two Chest Pain Centers
- 24/7 access to emergency angioplasty
- Sophisticated treatment of heart rhythm disturbances
- Top-ranked cardiac program with full range of surgical options
AtlantiCare has the only full-service cardiac surgery program in the area, providing everything from diagnostic cardiac catheterization to open heart surgery to electrophysiology. Read more...
Recognized for excellence in the treatment of heart failure
Heart failure, the inability of the heart to pump enough oxygen-rich blood to meet the needs of the body’s tissues, is a complex condition requiring multi-faceted and well-coordinated care. The Heart Failure Resource Center at AtlantiCare is staffed by specially trained healthcare providers who offer such care, providing expert treatment and guidance to men and women with this challenging condition.
ARMC is recognized for excellence in the treatment of heart failure by two prestigious national organizations:
- The Joint Commission has awarded ARMC the Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for healthcare quality as well as Advanced Certification in Heart Failure, which recognizes exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes for heart failure patients.
- The American Heart Association has recognized ARMC with a Gold Performance Achievement Award for excellence in the treatment of heart failure.