Nurses at ARMC recognize their practice is an integral part of AtlantiCare’s Vision, Mission and Values. In collaboration with members of our healthcare team, we incorporate the Patients are the Center of Everything (PACE) approach to patient care delivery. We are committed to providing compassionate, quality care to our patients, families, and our community.
• Embrace a high caliber of ethics, integrity, cultural sensitivity, and respect for each patient’s unique needs and plan care accordingly.
• Constantly strive to provide a safe and caring environment that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
• Promote optimum wellness for all we touch.
• Collaborate with and value all members of the care team.
• Provide for a continuum of services to enhance health and wellness at all levels of the life-cycle.
• Strive to provide cost effective quality care to all who enter our doors.
• Base our practice on professional standards specific to our diverse patient populations.
• Perceive ourselves as advocates, innovators and pioneers in the practice of human caring
• See professional development, evidence based practice, nursing research, and the ability to embrace change as means to continuously refine our personal and comprehensive practice in the art and science of Nursing.
|Copyright© AtlantiCare 2013. All Rights Reserved.|